If you don’t know how to write your Curriculum Vitae – hey, we’re all in this together – Canva, one of my favourite sites, offers you some great (and free) designs, you just have to fill them with your data! :)
Here there are some examples the website gives.
To create your CV:
- just go to http://www.canva.com,
- sign in,
- go to “Create a Design”,
- on the section “Documents” click on “Resumé”,
- choose one of the free layouts,
- click twice on the text and substitute it with your data (there is a plus on the bottom left of the screen to zoom in),
- click on “Download” to save it on your computer.
For any doubt or question, leave a comment on this post or tweet me at @ellarend1 :)