Hello my readers!
After seeing/reading the 30 Day Writing Challenge on Twenty7Zero3‘s and on on Lizzie‘s blog I told myself: “Why not?”.
Due to my university timetable, I would not be able to post every day. What I decided is to post whenever I can, but completing the challenge writing a post about all the questions I feel I can say something worth reading about.
I will gradually link every post to this one and I will put here the links to every answer.
And the 30 questions are…
- 5 ways to win your heart
- Something you feel strongly about
- A book you love
- Bullet your whole day
- Things you want to say to an ex
- Your views on mainstream music
- 5 pet peeves
- What you ate today
- How important you think education is
- Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
- Your family
- Five guys whom you find attractive
- Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it
- What you wore today
- Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality
- Something you always think, “what if…” about
- Something that you’re proud off
- A problem that you have had
- 5 things you lust after
- Your fears
- How you hope your future will be
- Your academics
- Something that you miss
- 5 words/phrases that make you laugh
- Something that you’re currently worrying about
- Things you like and dislike about yourself
- A quote you try to live by
- Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
- 5 weird things that you like
- One thing you’re excited for
READY, SET, I’MNOTREADYFORTHIS, GO!